DYNACO high speed roll-up doors for Atex zones 1/21 and 2/22
Dynaco S-5 Atex doors help to reduce Atex related costs
They allow for easy partitioning of different zones, thus limiting the surface area that must meet Atex requirements to the absolute minimum.
They have a reduced footprint and require little space and come with an official certificate for the complete door, avoiding extra administrative work.
Dynaco S-5 Atex doors are officially certified
The Dynaco S-5 Atex doors are suitable for the vast majority of explosion sensitive environments.
They’re applicable in indicated explosion groups for gases and dusts.
Each door is premounted and tested on our premises, and is individually certified by an accredited European notified body for Atex regulations.
- Energy savings
- Improved working conditions
- Reduced risk of contamination
- Smooth operation adjusted to your specific requirements
- Safety for people and products
- Suitable for use in explosion sensitive environments